Sony VTC4 18650 Battery
Type: Li-Mn IMR
Capacity: 2100mAh (High Drain)
Initial Discharging Current: 15A
Maximum Rated Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 6.5A
Nominal Operating Voltage: 3.2V
Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
Normal Operating Voltage: 3.7V
Peak Voltage: 4.2V
Internal Resistance: 12 milli-ohms
Protection: Unprotected IMR Cell
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from The Fog Shop, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Make use of the On/Off feature when your device is not in use.
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag. Always carry and store batteries in non-conductive cases or sleeves
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Ensure batteries are safely disposed of and in accordance with local regulation